If you have broken up with the love of your life and she is in a rebound relationship, how can you possibly get ex wife back?
Women get into rebound relationships to help them deal with the emotions of breaking up, and help them move on from their real love.
And this is the key to get ex wife back. She is in a rebound relationship to help her deal with losing you, her true love.
It does not matter what caused the divorce. Whether it was your fault or not is irrelevant. And it does not even matter who proceeded with the divorce. What does matter is that you both had real love for each other.
And relationships founded on real love can always be saved.
If she is in a rebound relationship, she’ll be focusing on what was wrong with your relationship. If you were a “bad boy” then she will most likely be with a “good guy”. If you enjoyed Monday Night Football, he will be into philosophy. Or, vice versa.
The fact that she’s focusing on your differences is good news for you for two reasons:
1 – She is still thinking about you even when she’s with her new man.
2 – You have a chance to see what she was looking for.
If your ex wife is with someone completely different to you, it means she was missing something in the marriage. You can use the time alone to improve yourself.
Let her new relationship age a bit. Because as she spends more time with him, your ex wife will start to see his flaws. And after a month or so, you will start looking really good to her again.
This is why you never want to crawl back to your ex wife. Let her develop the idea that she misses the good things about you. And when she’s ready to rekindle things, be generous. Welcome her back with grace. Be a new and improved man, but never do the chasing.
Here are some specific steps to take when you want to get ex wife back:
– Do not try to convince her of your undying love for her. Let your ex wife realize this on her own.
– Do not constantly apologize. If you did something wrong. Apologize…once…and move on. She knows the real reason she loves you.
– Do not promise to change. If she fell in love with you in the first place, do not try be someone different now.
– Do not pass blame. Learn to accept that the failed marriage was partly your fault. Over time she will come to appreciate that – but only if you have not made her waste energy defending her position.
– Never beg or plead with her to take you back. That shows weakness, which is very unattractive for women.
When your ex wife starts to date a new man, she is in a rebound relationship to get over you. So don’t despair. You can make up with her and get ex wife back. The rebound relationship is just a sign that she is still in love with you.